WALLET WIZARD ‘Gift Card’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wallet Wizard’, ‘CCFS’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Credit Corp Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 39 146 525 706.
a. you hold an open Wallet Wizard Smart Loan which is not in arrears; and
b. you make an application to redraw within your existing credit limit of your Wallet Wizard Smart Loan for a minimum redraw value of at least $1,000 (one thousand dollars)(‘Redraw Application’); and
c. your Redraw Application is received and approved by us, (and the contract is accepted by you) between 22 March 2021 and 23 April 2021;
then subject to the remainder of these terms and conditions, you are eligible to receive a gift card of $200 (‘Gift Card’).
- Only one Gift Card is payable per loan, regardless of the number of redraw applications approved.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Gift Card’ offer is $200 per approved customer.
- If you are eligible to receive the Gift Card under the terms of this offer, your Gift Card will be emailed to you at the email address recorded in your Members’ Area within 30 days of your redraw contract acceptance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address is up-to-date and that your email account can accept emails from us. We take no responsibility for emails which are not received by you, unless this is caused by our error.
- OUR EMAIL WILL PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS ON ACTIVATING YOUR GIFT CARD. ALL GIFT CARDS MUST BE ACTIVIATED USING THE LINK PROVIDED IN THE WALLET WIZARD EMAIL SENT TO YOU. THE GIFT CARD MUST BE ACTIVATED ON THE PREZZEE WEBSITE BY SATURDAY 29th MAY 2021. IF YOU DO NOT ACTIVATE YOUR GIFT CARD BY THIS DATE, YOU WILL FORFEIT THE GIFT CARD.
- We are not responsible for any loss or non-delivery of the Gift Card unless this is caused by our fault.
- We are not responsible for any failure by you to use your Gift Card prior to its expiry date.
- All Redraw Applications are subject to Wallet Wizard’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your Redraw Application at our sole discretion. Where we decline your Redraw Application, you will not receive a Gift Card.
- This promotion ends on Friday 23 April 2021 at 23:59 (AEST). All Redraw Applications must be received and approved by us, and the contract must be accepted by you, by 23rd April 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) to be eligible to for this Gift Card incentive.
- We accept no responsibility for any application not received within the specified promotion period, or for any delays in processing or approving your Redraw Application, or any delays in you accepting the contract, even if such delays are caused by us.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- If at any time we are of the opinion that you have provided false information, acted dishonestly in connection with this promotion or your Redraw Application, or acted in breach of these terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions of your Wallet Wizard Smart Loan, we may at our absolute discretion, refuse to provide you with a Gift Card, and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- You must not share this offer with any other person. Only customers who receive this Gift Card offer directly from Wallet Wizard will be eligible to receive a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- We accept no responsibility for any tax implications arising from your receipt of a Gift Card and you must seek you own independent advice in relation to any tax implications relating to any Gift Card received in connection with this promotion.
- All information is correct as at 12 March 2021 and is subject to change.
- We may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of CCFS and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from CCFS.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Wallet Wizard Smart Loans are offered by Credit Corp Financial Services Pty Limited (ABN 39 146 525 706), Australian Credit Licence No. 400871
Last Update: 12 March 2021